majha youth club

ਖੂਨ ਦੇ ਰਿਸ਼ਤੇ ਝੂਠੇ ਪੈ ਜਾਣ, ਪਰ ਯਾਰੀ ਦਾ ਰਿਸ਼ਤਾ ਸਾਫ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਯਾਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਲਈ ਜਾਨ ਵੀ ਹਾਜ਼ਰ, ਯਾਰਾਂ ਲਈ ਕੀਤਾ ਪਾਪ ਵੀ ਮਾਫ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਯਾਰ ਰੱਬ ਦੀਆਂ ਅਨਮੋਲ ਦਾਤਾਂ ਵਿੱਚੋਂ, ਇਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਾਥ ਰੱਬ ਦਾ ਸਾਥ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਯਾਰੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਅਹਿਸਾਨ ਕੋਈ ਨਾ, ਪੈਸੇ ਲਈ ਯਾਰ ਛੱਡਣਾ ਬਨਾਉਣਾ,

You are not connected. Please login or register

Louboutin Outlet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Louboutin Outlet Empty Louboutin Outlet on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:21 am

merry

What made little devil he Louboutin Outlet is!" He thought. "What what a splendid actress and manager she had almost got a second shipment to me the other day! .. With his cuddly ways it beats all the women I've ever seen in my life well spent, they are babies compared to her. I myself am a greenhorn, and a madman in his hands, an old fool.Discount Christian Louboutin is unsurpassable in lies. "His Lordship admiration for Becky rose considerably to this evidence of his ability. Getting money is nothing, but double the sum she wanted, Christian Louboutin Flats and no payment was a beautiful shot. And Crawley my lord thought Crawley is not such a fool as he looks and seems. He has managed the matter cleverly enough on its own. Nobody would have ever expected Christian Louboutin Slingback from her face and attitude that he knew nothing about this case money, yet he put up to it, and spent the money, no doubt.
merry0107

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum