majha youth club

ਖੂਨ ਦੇ ਰਿਸ਼ਤੇ ਝੂਠੇ ਪੈ ਜਾਣ, ਪਰ ਯਾਰੀ ਦਾ ਰਿਸ਼ਤਾ ਸਾਫ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਯਾਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਲਈ ਜਾਨ ਵੀ ਹਾਜ਼ਰ, ਯਾਰਾਂ ਲਈ ਕੀਤਾ ਪਾਪ ਵੀ ਮਾਫ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਯਾਰ ਰੱਬ ਦੀਆਂ ਅਨਮੋਲ ਦਾਤਾਂ ਵਿੱਚੋਂ, ਇਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਾਥ ਰੱਬ ਦਾ ਸਾਥ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਯਾਰੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਅਹਿਸਾਨ ਕੋਈ ਨਾ, ਪੈਸੇ ਲਈ ਯਾਰ ਛੱਡਣਾ ਬਨਾਉਣਾ,

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moncler Jackets Men and of benefiting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moncler Jackets Men and of benefiting Empty Moncler Jackets Men and of benefiting on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:37 am

merry

will be consummated by the power of Jesus Christ. Thus we may gain advantage from our imperfections, discount moncler jackets by making use of them as materials for

this burntoffering; for it is the aim of true Christians to profit by their own imperfections, since all things work together

for good to the elect. And if we examine the subject still closer, we shall find it tend greatly to our improvement, to

contemplate the undisguised and simple truth. Since it is true, that the death of the body is only an image of that of

the soul, and we assume that we have reason to hope for the salvation of those whose death we lament; certainly, if

we cannot stop the current of our sorrow and distress,moncler sale

we should be taught this lesson, that, since the death of the body is so terrible, and so deeply affects us, the

death of the soul should fill us with far deeper anguish. God has suffered the first to pass on those whom we de day

of thy wrath. Cause me to judge myself, O Lord, on the destruction thou hast made with respect to myself, that thou

thyself mayest not judge me on the destruction of my life, and of the world. For, O Lord, at the instant of death, I shall

find myself separated from the world, stript of all things, and alone in thy presence, to answer to thy justice for all the

movements of my heart; grant, that in this present sickness, may consider myself in a kind of death, separated from

the world, stript of all the objects of my attachment,Moncler Coats Women and alone in thy presence, to implore of thy mercy the conversion of

my heart; and that thus, I may have the solid consolation, that thou hast now sent the image of death in order to

exercise thy mercy, before thou actually sendcst death to execute thy justice ! Grant, O my God, that as thou hast

anticipated my death, I may anticipate the rigour of thy sentence, and that I may examine myself previous to thy

judgment, that I may find mercy in thy presence ! IV. Grant, O my God,Moncler Jackets Men that I may adore the disposal of thy providence in

reference to the conduct of my life; that even thy rod of correction may comfort me; and that having lived in the

bitterness of sin while at ease, I may taste the celestial sweetness of thy grace, amid those 'salutary pains with which

thou art now afflicting me. But I acknowledge, merrry1214

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum